This game is one of the casino games that offers the highest chance of winning to the player. Cards are dealt to the Player and Banker, and the winner is the side that is nearest to 9..
- The player places his bet on the layout, which includes the following areas: Player, Banker, Tie, and Pair.
- The dealer deals two cards each to the Player and the Banker.
- The dealer opens the Player’s cards and then the Banker’s. A third card may or may not be dealt to either the Player or the Banker depending on the baccarat rules.
- The side with the hand closest to 9 wins, and the winner receives the amount of his original bet. (If the Banker wins, a 5% commission is deducted.)
Rules of Game
Value of Card
- Aces are valued at 1.
- Kings, Queens, Jacks, and 10s are valued at 0.
- Cards from 2 to 9 are taken at face value.
- If the total of the cards exceeds 10, only the second digit is counted.
- The winner receives the amount of the original bet.(1 to 1) [If the Banker wins, a 5% commission is deducted.]
- If a tie bet is won, the player receives eight times the original bet.(8 to 1)
※ Tie : the total of the Player’s and Banker’s cards are equal
- If a pair bet is won, the player receives eleven times the original bet. (11 to 1)
※ Pair : the first two cards are the same value
Drawing Rule of Cards
|Total of the Player’s first two cards||Drawing Rule|
|0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5||Receives one more card|
|6, 7||Stand(Player doesn’t receive additional cards and competes with the Banker)|
|8, 9||Natural (Player and Banker compete without receiving any additional cards)|
|Total of Banker’s||Additional card is given if the Player’s third card is one of the following||Additional card is not given if the Player’s third card is one of the following|
|7||Stand (Banker doesn’t receive additional cards and competes with the Player)|
|8,9||Natural (Player and Banker compete without receiving any additional cards)|